Apple Pie Moonshine Recipe Directions
Apple Pie Moonshine is a delicious drink reminiscent of years gone by. However, this apple pie moonshine recipe is easy and quick to make, perfect for various occasions! You can actually enjoy it as a hot beverage during the cold, winter months and it makes a delightfully refreshing summer cocktail.
Remember to observe your state alcohol laws.
As with all alcoholic beverages, make sure you have a designated driver, and please serve to adults only (21 years or older). This homemade apple pie flavored drink is super strong and tastes delicious.
Apple Pie Moonshine Ingredients
In addition to being absolutely delicious, it makes the perfect gift to brighten up your friend’s day. You can give it to someone in mason jars, and it is much more affordable than buying a bottle of wine or whiskey. Simply add a pretty ribbon and a cute gift tag around the mason jar and it’ll be ready for gifting!
Types of Apple Pie Recipes for moonshine
There are different types of recipes that will help you with how to make moonshine. No matter what recipe you use, you are sure to produce a delicious batch of apple pie flavored whiskey. For this article, we’ll discuss the quick apple pie moonshine recipe, which takes little time to make.
So, without further ado, let’s dive in!
Quick Apple Pie Moonshine Recipe
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to make an awesome batch of the legendary apple pie moonshine.
- 8 cups of 80 proof vodka or 120 proof moonshine for a much stronger final product
- 8 cans of 100% apple juice concentrate
- 3 cups of brown sugar
- 10 whole cinnamon sticks
- 1 or 2 sticks of vanilla bean
- 1 apple
- 1/4 cup of apple pie spice
- 1/4 cup of ground dried ginger
- Transfer the apple juice concentrate to a large pot.
- Add 3 cups of brown sugar
- Put 10 whole cinnamon sticks
- Slice the apple into quarters and put them into the mixture.
- For a more complex and sophisticated flavor profile, add the vanilla bean, dried ginger and apple pie spice into the mix. Keep in mind that a small quantity of each of these ingredients greatly adds to the flavor.
- Bring the mixture to a boil. Cover the pot with a fitting lid and continue to boil for one hour, gradually reducing the heat.
- Then, remove the mixture from your heat source and let it cool completely.
- Once it cools completely, add in the eight cups of moonshine. Make sure to wait for the mixture to cool completely before adding in the moonshine.
- Stir to evenly mix the moonshine with your batch.
- Pour the mixture into 4 quart-sized mason jars. Make sure to use a mesh strainer or cheesecloth to strain your apple concentrate/moonshine mixture.
- Add a quarter of an apple and one cinnamon stick to each mason jar.
- For an aged and more sophisticated flavor, seal and refrigerate the jars for two to three weeks until consumption or gifting.
For more information on how to find the best moonshine stills contact us below