Great Gin Cocktails Recipes
While gin and tonic is a truly delicious cocktail, you can do much more with your bottle of gin. Whether you want a cocktail that is short or long, sweet or refreshing, gin is the spirit of choice. Here are easy and delicious gin cocktails you need to try today.
Gin Cocktail Recipes List
If your interested in How to Make Gin visit our ditillers blog.
The fog cutter cocktail is a blend of unique flavors that balance other out.
- 20 ml gin
- 20 ml White Rum
- 20 ml brandy
- 20 ml lemon juice
- 40 ml orange juice
- 5 ml sherry
- 15 ml almond syrup
- Combine all of the ingredients except the sherry .
- Stir in the almond syrup
- Shake gently as you add the dash of sherry on top of the mixture
- Garnish well with orange peel or anything else you find to liven up the flavor of your cocktail.
Time for the fizz flavor! There’s something amazing about how bubbly and light this drink is. So simple and refreshing. This recipe requires a smaller quantity of gin to add to the fizz of your drink.
- 10 ml gin
- 10 ml orange liqueur
- 10 ml lime or lemon juice
- 5 ml sugar
- Your preferred fizz
Combine the gin, lemon juice and orange liqueur in a tumbler and then fill with chilled bubbly. So fizzy, refreshing, and simple!
A refreshing fruity cocktail. Easy and full of flavor. You can either make your own elderflower cordial or buy it from a supermarket near you.
- 50 ml gin
- 20 ml lime or lemon
- 10 ml sugar syrup
- 10 ml elderflower cordial
- Soda for finishing
- Shake the gin with the sugar syrup, lemon and a splash of elderflower cordial.
- Put rock ice and pour sparkling water.
- Add a unique twist to your drink with a dash of your favorite herb.
- For a true Elderflower Royale, you can mix with sparkling wine.
Short and aromatic. Thanks to fabled bartender Dick Bradsell, who created the drink.
- 40 ml gin
- 20 ml sugar syrup
- 20 ml lime or lemon juice
- 10 ml crème de mure
- Lemon zest or Blackberries to garnish
- Pour a large amount of dry gin into a tumbler half-filled with sugar syrup and lemon juice.
- Put crushed ice and drip the crème de mure over the drink.
- Garnish with a blackberry or a lemon zest for a true pleasurable experience.
Sloe gin fizz
Give the pleasant sloe gin a true cocktail punch
- 50 ml sloe gin
- 20 ml lemon
- 15 ml sugar syrup
- 20 ml egg whites
- Shake up the sloe gin, sugar syrup, lemon juice, and the egg white with some ice.
- Shake without ice for optimal frothage.
- Top with soda water
Simple and refreshing, it’s considered to be one of the most popular Italian cocktails around. Forget the time, you can actually make this in a matter of seconds.
- 25 ml gin
- 25 ml sweet vermouth
- 25 ml Campari
- 1 orange
- Pour your gin, Campari and vermouth into over ice. Stir or shake together to ensure your favorite taste.
- Run the orange around the rim of a wine glass to enhance flavor
- Pour the mixture over ice
- Place the orange on top to garnish
Gin and lime were made for each other. This simple cocktail validates the marriage.
- 50 ml gin
- 25 ml lime juice or cordial
- 10 ml sugar syrup
- Lime zest
- Pour your gin, lime juice and syrup over ice.
- Stir continuously
- Add lime zest to garnish.
For more information on how to order your Gin distiller contact us below